- Traditionally known as Sendha Namak in Hindi, Pink Himalayan Salt has been a part of the Indian food heritage for centuries.
- It was the salt our forefathers ate.
- The fact that till today this is the salt eaten during those fasting days is a testament of the fact that this is the salt our ancestors trusted.
- Today it is a global health food.
- Himalayan salt contains up to 84 different trace minerals. It's low in sodium compared to commercial salt and high in minerals, unlike commercial salt.
- We procure the salt in rock form. We wash it till most of the impurities are washed away, then it is dried and hand pounded and then powdered so it can be used as table salt.
- This can be used as table and cooking salt both.
- Weight 1kg
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh