- Aaloo papad is India's age-old version of Potato chips.
- This humble papad could easily be India's best-kept condiment secret.
- It's thin, delicately flavoured yet has an abundance of texture and crunch.
- These are Hand-rolled and Sun-dried in the ancient city of Benares.
- You have missed out on something if you haven't tried it once. Trust us.
- Serve it as a healthy tiffin snack for the kids or as a delicious accompaniment for any meal. Or just embellish your party menu with this delicacy for it makes a very popular party starter, literally.
- Chemical free, Color free, Preservatives free
- Various ways of cooking it are detailed on the pack
- Weight 500 gms
We have 2 variants in this
- Thin - Super thin for those who like it paper crisp
- Thick -Slightly thicker than the Thin one, for more flavour.
Its a choice between flavour and texture.