Aaloo Dum Masala
- A traditional earthy blend of many simple and complex spices which are individually roasted and hand pounded to perfection. Time-consuming spices like Khus khus also known as Posto which require proper roasting and pounding are used to add the missing depth of flavour, making this blend very unique thus not easy to replicate when one is in a hurry. We use Pink Himalayan Rock Salt in the blend making it very healthy.
- This blend makes a fabulous dry or curried potato dish. Adding onion and garlic is optional, thus its very handy for those who prefer food without it or on the fasting days. The recipe is printed for your convenience. This blend is very popular with those who have a lack of time or want to add variety to their cooking repertoire. Also works very well as a gift for those living abroad or traveling overseas and want a ready-to-cook Spice mix.
- Can be served with Rice or Indian Bread. Also can be used in other vegetables like Cauliflower, Round Gourd-Tinda, Bottle Gaurd-Lauki etc.
- Great for travel, for kids studying overseas
These are packed in nifty re-sealable zip-lock bags for repeated usage and easy storage. This helps in keeping the flavours intact.
- No onion or garlic is used in the masala
- Contains Pink Himalayan Rock Salt.
- Contains very little Red chilli powder.
- Weight 100 gm