- These Indian Capers/Berries are an age old delicacy from the State of Rajasthan.
- A hot favourite of many, these have forever been dried or pickled for consumption throughout the year. Dried Ker is very often made along with Sanger and served as a side dish in Marwari cuisine.
- As per our heirloom recipe, Ker is pickled in Pink Himalayan Salt and Cold Pressed Mustard oil, along with a host of traditional spices. Its savoury and intensely aromatic, just a whiff is enough to make one hungry.
- Pink Himalayan Salt or Sendha namak is used.
- Cold Pressed Mustard Oil is used
- To Taste - Savoury
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh