- Mangodis are sun-dried lentil cakes or nuggets. Moong daal is soaked and ground with spices to enhance its taste and flavors. These mangodis are then piped like dumplings and sundried for 2-3 days. These can then be roasted and used to make subzi and kadis year round.
- In the olden days, before the advent of technology, due to Rajasthan's dry and arid climate, there was a paucity of fresh fruits and vegetables. There was thus heavy reliance on mangodi and sun-dried vegetables.
- Mangodi's are packed with nutrients of Moong daal and easily embellish any vegetable for its great in texture and flavor.
- Weight - 200gm or 500 gms
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh