Gajar Gobi Shalgam
- This is one of the most popular quintessential Punjabi winter pickles. We were lucky to get our hands on this heirloom recipe handed down generations by a dear friend's Biji, Grandmother.
- Season's best Carrot, Cauliflower & Turnips are fermented in Pink Himalayan Rock Salt, Cold pressed Mustard oil along with hand pounded mustard seeds and a host of spices. It’s topped with winter jaggery to round off the tart and spices making it crunchy and sweet and tangy
- Pink Himalayan Salt or Sendha namak is used.
- Cold Pressed Mustard Oil is used
- To Taste - Savoury, Tangy & Slightly Sweet
- Chose from 200 gm or 400 gm variant
- 400 gm jar is bigger, different from 200 gm jar