Tiranga Papad, Low Salt
- This tricolor papad is a medley of Plain & Green chutney flavored Moong papad the mildly spicy and intensely flavourful Chana papad also known as Lapad.
- Its made from a fabulous traditional heirloom recipe.
- How LOW SALT?
- Unlike commercial papads all our papads are made with Papad Khar or Sajji salt. Sajji was traditionally used to make papads by our ancestors. Today commercial papad manufacturers use cheap substitutes for Saji like Soda Bicarbonate which makes the Papad high in Sodium thus causing lifestyle diseases like Blood pressure and are bad for the stomach.
- Our papads don't stick to the jaws like commercial papads do because they are made with premium ingredients and spices using artisanal techniques our ancestors had used. These are not mass-produced, factory-made papads. Ours are hand made, sun-dried which is evident from the fact that they may slightly vary in size.
- Serve them with the meal or as a snack and embellish your meal every time with minimal effort.
- -500 gm