- One always needs a go-to dessert recipe handy, especially in times of pandemic, when the risk of ordering out, out-weighs the reward. I am not a dessert person at all, but I love dessert which are not too sweet and easy to make. Tiramisu checks all my boxes.
This is a SUPER EASY 6 ingredient recipe. It's a no bake, no cook, no egg recipe.
Trust me, I have shared this recipe with so many people and they all love it and swear by it. Detailed recipe is below, as is the video.
Do share your feedback in the comments box. I would love to know your experience.
- 250 gm Whipping cream
- 250 gm Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cup Espresso/ Black coffee
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 12 nos Lady's finger
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar (optional)
- Chill the whipping cream in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Whip till soft peaks
- Add Vanilla extract
- When you see soft peaks, add Mascarpone cheese.
- Whip lightly till just mixed
- Assembly- Dip Lady's finger biscuits in Espresso. Dont keep it soaked. Just roll till its wet in all directions and line in Glass dish.
- Scoop whipped cream on top and spread gently.
- Repeat the above two steps on more time.
- Sprinkle Cocoa powder with help of a sieve by gently tapping the spoon on top.
- Chill for 2 hours and serve.
- Packed cream doesnt whip to soft cream. It HAS TO BE WHIPPING Cream.
- I use non-dairy whipping cream, for its never failed me. Rich's. D'licia, Star whip are a few brands available in the market.
- You can also use Amul whipping cream but never seem to get my hands on it especially during lockdown.
- The cream and cheese MUST be chilled.