Mysore Masala Dosa with Chilli Garlic
Mysore Masala Dosa reminds me of the yummy, crispy, crunchy, goeey version of the one I have eaten on streets of Mumbai.
Its super easy to make.
- 3 cups parboiled rice
- 1 cup split urad daal
- 1 tbsp methi seeds
- 2 tbsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Old Fashioned Gourmet Chilli Garlic
- Chopped Capsicum
- Chopped Onion
- Grated Mozzerella Cheese
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Oil & Ghee mixed
- Soak Daal & Methi seeds and Rice separately at 12 pm say.
- After 8 hours grind with minimum water
- Leave to ferment over night
- Add Pink Himalayan Salt
- On a hot dosa tawa, sprinkle some water so it sizzles
- Wipe it clean
- Spread dosa in gentle circular motion.
- Add a few drops of oil-ghee mix and let its cook.
- Mix 1 tsp of CHILLI GARLIC with1 tsp of water and spread on dosa
- Let is cook some more
- Then add chopped Onion, Capsicum and both the Cheeses
- Fold and let it become crisp.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.